ZERO contains Vitamin C and 5 electrolytes, including sodium, magnesium and potassium.
Vitamin C in ZERO supports a healthy immune system, protects the cells from oxidative stress and contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. Magnesium in ZERO contributes to electrolyte balance, reduces tiredness and fatigue, whilst supporting muscle protein synthesis.
• Great for before and during exercise
• 1 tube (20 tablets) makes upto 15 litres
• 1-2 tablets makes a 750ml serving
• Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
• Light & refreshing sports drink with a hint of fruit
• Including Vitamin C and 5 electrolytes, including sodium, magnesium and potassium
• Zero calories
• Suitable for a wide range of sporting activities
• With natural flavours. No artificial colours or preservatives
Simply drop a tab into your re-usable sports bottle (*bottle not included) and watch it rapidly dissolve. The 20 tab tube makes up to 15 litres of drink, so it’s great value for money. With minimal packaging, ZERO is environmentally friendly and easy to keep with you. The easy-break tabs mean that you can choose your ideal drink strength.
ZERO is suitable for a wide range of sporting activities such as: football, rugby, biking, martial arts, motor racing, running, triathlon, swimming, hiking, aerobics and racquet sports. With a light non-sweet taste, ZERO can be consumed when working in hot environments such the mining and oil industry, fire fighting and the military.
These product details have been prepared for information purposes only. We believe they are accurate but please do not use this information as a substitute for reading the product packaging and label prior to use. The Ethical Food Club is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. For full details of our product disclaimer see our Terms & Conditions