Why choose the nüdie period cup?
The nüdie was designed exclusively for &SISTERS by our co-founder Claire and leading female architect using state of the art 3D printing technology.
The nüdie cup has unique features including: Tri-Flow™️ air release holes and easy-to-hold Pebble™️ pull for hassle-free removal. Each cup also comes with an organic cotton case bag for safe-keeping when not in use. Ready to #getnüdie?
Which nüdie cup size is right for you?
We designed the nüdie for sisters at all stages of life.
Available in 3 sizes: Teen, A & B
- Teen – Perfect for those under 18 or in their early 20’s with strong pelvic floor muscles
- Size A – Perfect if you are aged 18 to 30 and have not given birth vaginally
- Size B – Perfect if you have given birth vaginally or are over 30 years old.
If you order a size Teen or A and find it wiggles or leaks, get in touch and we’ll send you a larger size free of charge.
Check out Nüdie Period Cup FAQs< for more information.
Better for our planet
- 100% plastic-free
- Saves up to 2500 disposable period products from landfill
- Certified B Corp – highest scoring period care brand in femcare sector.
Better for our sisters
- We’re on a mission to #endperiodpoverty and regularly donate products to those in need.
- As a member of the 1% for the planet, a minimum of 1% of our annual sales support environmental non-profit organisations worldwide.
These product details have been prepared for information purposes only. We believe they are accurate but please do not use this information as a substitute for reading the product packaging and label prior to use. The Ethical Food Club is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. For full details of our product disclaimer see our Terms & Conditions