On a weight for weight basis, Spirulina is nature’s richest and most complete source of nutrition. This green superfood containing over 100 synergistic nutrients comes from a microscopic freshwater plant, organically grown without chemicals and concentrated by removing nothing but the water. Spirulina is widely used throughout the world for maintaining health, energy and optimum weight and is therefore a perfect inclusion to a varied and balanced diet and lifestyle.
– Nature’s richest source of protein (65% of it’s weight), 300% more than fish, meat or poultry (but with zero cholesterol).
– 58x richer in iron than spinach. A natural non-toxic easily absorbed source. n A Rich wholefood source of anti-oxidants (25x richer in beta-carotene than carrot).
– 2x richer in chlorophyll than alfalfa, barleygrass or wheatgrass.
– A highly concentrated source of essential fatty acids (EFA’s). n Spirulina may be used as part of a weight management program. If taken 30-45mins before meals, it induces a “less hungry” feeling whilst still supplying a broad range of nutrients.
– As an unrefined whole food, spirulina is absorbed up to 16x more effectively than synthetic multivitamin supplements.
These product details have been prepared for information purposes only. We believe they are accurate but please do not use this information as a substitute for reading the product packaging and label prior to use. The Ethical Food Club is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. For full details of our product disclaimer see our Terms & Conditions