Chia seeds are an ancient South American superfood. Their very subtle, nutty taste allows you to add them to absolutely anything that you eat or drink – helping to boost your nutritional, antioxidant and Omega-3 intake.
• Rich in Omega-3 (higher levels than salmon)
• High in Protein (more than any other ancient grain)
• High in Iron (3 times more than spinach)
• A powerful source of antioxidants (30% more potency than blueberries)
• High in Fibre (2 tbsp equivalent to 5 pieces of wholewheat bread)
These product details have been prepared for information purposes only. We believe they are accurate but please do not use this information as a substitute for reading the product packaging and label prior to use. The Ethical Food Club is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. For full details of our product disclaimer see our Terms & Conditions