The original raw chocolate, from the Cacao tree ‘Theobroma’, meaning ‘food of the gods’.
– Transforms drinks and desserts into a dreamy chocolate delight
– High in Iron, Calcium and Magnesium
– High in Fibre and Protein
– Gluten Free, Lactose Free
– Suitable for Vegetarians, Vegans
– Non-GMO and 100% natural
– Certified Organic by the Soil Association
– Family company and lovingly hand packed
Cacao beans are native to the lush South American forests and have been used for over 3,000 years. They’re stone-ground to remove their oil, leaving a fine delicious, aromatic powder. Cacao is the main ingredient of chocolate, and a superfood too!
These product details have been prepared for information purposes only. We believe they are accurate but please do not use this information as a substitute for reading the product packaging and label prior to use. The Ethical Food Club is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. For full details of our product disclaimer see our Terms & Conditions